- Pokit Innovations Pty Ltd ACN 619 605 186 (Pokit Innovations) warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use as described in the published product documentation for 12 months from the date of original purchase (Limited Warranty). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable if you have purchased the product directly from Pokit Innovations or our authorised resellers and distributors. It does not apply where you purchase the product from an unauthorised reseller.
- In addition, our products sold and distributed within Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are located in Australia, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure with the product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if the product fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- To the extent permitted by the Australian Consumer Law and any applicable local law:
- our obligations under this Limited Warranty are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of covered parts that prove defective under normal use during the Limited Warranty and does not extend to any claim for damages that you or any other person may have for any loss (including without limitation consequential damages or loss of profit, freight/shipping or travel costs), or damage howsoever caused whether or not such loss or damage arises as a result of any defect in the product or from the failure or omission on our part to comply with any obligation at law;
- in replacing a defective product under the Limited Warranty, we may, at our discretion, substitute a model of equivalent nature where the exact model is unavailable;
- this Limited Warranty does not apply to fuses, disposable batteries and other consumables supplied with any products;
- this Limited Warranty does not apply to damage caused by failure and damage caused by improper use or abuse, fair wear and tear, accidents, misuse (including failure to follow instructions regarding care and maintenance of the product), neglect, disassembly, alterations or external causes such as, but not limited to, water damage, exposure to sharp objects, and exposure to excessive force;
- we are not liable for, and you irrevocably release and discharge Pokit Innovations from, any loss, expense or damages arising out of conduct of defence or award or judgement of or in relation to any claim, action, demand or proceeding relating to or arising out of your improper use of the product, or failure to operate the product in accordance with the instruction manual, including but not limited to death, any injury to people or damage to property suffered by any person (including you and any third party);
- we may elect, at our discretion and as an alternative to repairing or replacing a defective part to refund the cost of the relevant product upon it being returned to us; and
- this Limited Warranty does not extend to any products acquired for the purposes of re-supply, or for use in a manufacturing, or repair processes.
- To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, you will be required to either:
- return the product to its place of purchase, with a detailed proof-of-purchase clearly showing the date and detail of the purchase; or
- ship the product to our warehouse located at Suite 2.01, 56 Delhi Road, Sydney, NSW 2113, Australia with a detailed proof-of-purchase clearly showing the date and detail of the purchase. All transport to and from our warehouse will be at your cost, unless otherwise agreed in writing. All returned parts for which you have received a replacement will become our property.
- If you have any questions concerning this warranty policy, you may contact us by phone: +61 1300 611 388 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POKIT INNOVATIONS PTY LTD AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND POKIT INNOVATIONS PTY LTD’S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO ITS CUSTOMERS UNDER THIS WARRANTY.